fredag 27 maj 2016

Life is My Goal "Beginner's Guide" for economic independence. (In ENG)


I have now created a simple guide for a novice to create a healthy savings to easily access
first million. I go through the followin
g 13 simple points on how to succeed with your saved. I have come a long way but has a way to go to my goal. These are only tips and inspiration then nothing I can guarantors that works out to 100%. But I know that it has worked for many others. I hope I can give you inspiration for your savings. Are they something that I have missed or misunderstood completely, leave a comment or send me an email. If you are a beginner please send me questions if they are something you wonder about. So I hope I can help you. In the end, I'm not a "rocket scientist" but I've learned a portion of sparnade and economy. So now is the time for you to take control of your own finances and there lives.



1. Creating an account at an online bank

Here I absolutely think Avanza and Nordnet is those strongest on the Swedish market. They have them read the charges and the lowest commission. Right now, for example, Avanza free trading on the Stockholm Stock Exchange up to 50,000 SEK. They also have a wide selection of trading. You can not compare them to banks such as Swedbank, Nordea, Handelsbanken, etc. To create an account here will take you just a few minutes. You must then wait a day or two on the login information sent through the mail.


2. Select the type of account ISK Custodian or KF

Choose the account that suits you best and start to deal with the commission read the class. I chose to save my Swedish shares in ISK account and my foreign holdings in endowment. But as I said look at what suits you in your own trading. Read about my Isk holdings respectively kf holdings here.


3. Create a savings behavior
Here is a very important point. To jump-start your savings is the most important that you get started in a cash flow into your account. You're constantly looking over your expenses and incomes. Please look at one of my posts 15 rapid-saving tips. The other posts I made about the savings that you are free to look at the "Tips on saving 2.0".


4. Starting read about stocks such as books, blogs, news, annual reports mM
There is much to read and learn, the most important thing is that you start. They are many different channels to choose from that I have mentioned above. I have here even on my blog worth reading many links to blogs on the left side that can give you inspiration in your savings. Youtube and börspoddar are some other examples of the ways of learning. Please look through my share Podcasts List here on the right side and see if you find any podcasts that suit you.


5. Invest in low risk companies with dividend
I think that cliché phrase "Put your money where your mouth is" is very good to use. Look across the wider community what you shopping or your family, friends, etc. When you buy a product or service so you get an idea of ​​the company's quality and competitiveness. Since the course understood not all. When you started to get going, they are great to look through each company's quarterly or annual report. See for example, the company makes a profit and that it does not distribute the entire profit to shareholders. The company does not have a high leverage. There is much more to learn about valuing a company, but it is that which grows with your knowledge.


6. Spread holdings in various industries
Just as I mentioned in paragraph 5 as watch over the community and spread your holdings in various industries such as: Food, health care, real estate, banking, insurance and much more.


7. Reinvest your dividends
When you started as soon your first dividends to dive into the account. Add these to your deposits and make some "major" purchase for not getting as big brokerage fees if you are not completely free of commission.


8. Be patient
Very important to not worrying on the course that bounces up and down on the stock market. Have you purchased a company with quality and profits, the course will follow over time. And although dividends will increase in the company in the long term. So avoid buying and selling too much in the beginning before you feel confident in your skills.


9. Fill your favorites at dips
Right now the stock markets rather high. Start by making small purchases and then fill in minor or major dips. Read the news on your holdings and follow developments.


10. Learn more and more can never be fully learned
Continue with paragraph 4 above and learn even more about your savings.


11. Follow up your holdings and create goals with your savings
Important for me is to create goals with your savings and visualize them. Set goals how much you should insert in the stock account each month. And try to raise these goals while you crush them. Available-piece extreme savers who manage to save 50-70% of their income. But do not forget to live while you are building your "money machine". Let the money work for you and not vice versa.


12. Always take your own decisions
Read and learn to take no quick decisions and take always your own decision. There are very many seers out there!

13. GOOD LUCK

This is translated by google translate, so sorry for the bad English!

2 kommentarer:

  1. These are great tips. I also like to use retirement accounts and other government programs to reduce investment taxes. Your English is fine. :0)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks for sharing this.Life Goals are the things you’d like to work on and achieve in order to be satisfied with your future and who you become.

    SvaraRadera